Today, the rapid improvement of artificial intelligence brings rapid change in Education area. AI in educational quality measurement, automatic evaluation of students and classroom, resourse recommendation are all showing vigorous vitality. Therefore, how to ensure the quality of AI assisted system in education, how to ensure the reliablity and robustness, how to construct an effective system for online and distanced education, need to gather high-level professionals of education technology and information technology to conduct in-depth cooperation and interdisciplinary cross research.Indeed, more effective theories and applications are needed to solve in this area, and this special issue aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of emerging theory with educational intelligent system with high reliablity, and their novel engineering applications within this domain. Surveys with excellent quality are also welcome.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
- The machine learning model for educational information understanding
- Assessment of intelligent educational system
- Big Data in the intelligent educational system
- Collaborative learning and platform
- Multimodal information processing in the intelligent educational system
- Intelligent educational system
- Soft computing in learning and education
- QoS of e-education
- Open source for the intelligent education system
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.