EAI eLEOT 2022 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
Today, the rapid improvement of artificial intelligence brings rapid change in Education area. COVID-19 also pushes online education to be a normal educational type. Therefore, how to ensure the quality of online education, how to measure the learning quality, how to construct a reliable online system for the new education type, need to gather high-level professionals of education technology and information technology to conduct in-depth cooperation and interdisciplinary cross research.
Indeed, more effective theories and applications are needed to solve in this area, and this special issue aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to publish their gifted theoretical and technological studies of emerging theory with educational intelligent system with high reliablity, and their novel engineering applications within this domain. Surveys with excellent quality are also welcome.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- Machine learning model for educational information understanding
- Assessment of intelligent educational system
- Big Data in intelligent educational system
- Collaborative learning and platform
- Multimodal information processing in intelligent educational system
- Intelligent educational system
- Soft computing in learning and education
- QoS of e-education
- Open source for intelligent education system
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: eLEOT Conference Proceedings.
eLEOT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.