Age of artificial intelligence is coming rapidly with fast increment of computer and communication technology, which needs more experienced engineering labors in AI area. Currently, since the demand gap of AI talents has reached millions, the ever increasing requirement for the new version of industry has led to novel type of education. On the other hand, with the increment of AI+, intelligent education is also becoming a hot research domain. How to achieve a major breakthrough in the reform of intelligent education also needs to gather high-level professionals of education technology, information technology, as well as front-line educators, especially in primary education to conduct in-depth cooperation and interdisciplinary crossing research.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2020 will focus on the following topics:
A) Education based Information Technology
- AI and big data driven promotion of education reform
- AI and big data driven enhancement of teaching effectiveness
- AI and big data driven evaluation mode of students
- AI and big data driven innovation of training mode
- AI and big data driven individual education
B) New Generation Information Technology in Education
- Big educational data model and analysis
- Computer aided decision-making in education
- Novel machine learning based model in education
- Uncertain computing/ cognitive computing in education
- Deep learning and neural network in education
Keywords: intelligent education; AI; MOOC; personal education; lifelong education
All registered papers will be submitted for publication by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
Community Review is a service offered to Program Committees and submitting Authors of all EAI conferences designed to improve the speed and the quality of the review process.
Abstracts of all authors who opt in to Community Review during submission will be published and available for Bidding here.
Learn more about the Community Review process
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
Full Paper Submission deadline
12 March 2020
20 April 2020 extended until 17 May 2020
31 May 2020 extended until 10 June 2020
Start of Conference
20 June 2020
End of Conference
21 June 2020