2nd EAI International Conference on e-Learning e-Education and Online Training
- eLEOT2015 proceedings have been published on: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319288826
- FINAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE! See here for details.
- CALL FOR DEMOS extended! See here for details.
New camera-ready submission deadline:
12 July 2015
NO FURTHER EXTENSIONS!
- Are you one of the ACCEPTED AUTHORS? Please, find the INSTRUCTIONS for CAMERA-READY HERE!
- Preliminary program available here
- Workshop Section added! (#1: Newrow - #2: University 2.0 - #3: JamToday)
- Sharing is caring - tweet about us with our official hashtag #eLEOT2015
- The new Call for Workshops is now available - click here to read the full text.
- TECHTALK SPEAKER - Eng. Stefano Santo Sabato, MediaSoft
- Meet eLEOT 2015 Keynote Speaker - Prof. Paolo Paolini, Politecnico di Milano: http://eleot.org/2015/show/keynotes
- "The change is dictated by those who are learning" - click here to read the full interview with Prof. Giovanni Vincenti!
- eLEOT 2015 will be collocated with the International Conference on Serious Games, Interaction and Simulation, SGames 2015.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics, collectively known as STEM, are particularly challenging academic disciplines. A recent decline in graduates from these areas has slowly prompted an overhaul in the way educators approach these subjects. A slow but steady inclusion of technology-based educational solutions has facilitated the way students approach and conquer these subjects.
eLEOT 2015 will focus on e-learning initiatives related to STEM disciplines. We are looking for contributions that range from innovative ways to present information, to mobile-based interactive technologies simulating experiments, to methodologies to manage and study student performance from the back-end, and many more topics. We will also feature space for demonstrations and interactive sessions.
This conference is designed to allow for the maximum interaction among participants. Our goal is to foster and support communication among researchers, practitioners, and students. We believe that only through presenting our work and discussing it formally and informally with others we can not only share our knowledge effectively, but also cultivate and improve our own ideas. eLEOT 2015 is architected completely around this belief.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
The works that will be presented at eLEOT 2015 will focus on the following topics:
• Accessibility and usability of web-based instruction
• Augmented reality solutions
• Best Practices
• Big Data in e-learning
• Blended learning
• Collaborative learning and social networks
• High-impact practices in e-learning
• Informal e-Learning solutions
• Learning analytics
• Massive Open Online Course
• Mobile learning
• Security and privacy in education and e-learning systems
• Social and organizational perspectives
• Student engagement
• Teaching/Educational Models, Frameworks and Platforms
• Virtual Learning Environments